Information pursuant to applicable national legislation and EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (“GDPR”)
Pursuant to the provisions of the applicable national legislation and EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereafter “GDPR 2016/679”), laying down provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we wish to inform you that the personal data you provide will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations of the undersigned company.
Holder of the treatment
Euromontaggi Gru Srl in the person of its legal p.t. with legal office in Italy – Milan (MI), Viale Tunisia, 25 operates as Data Controller and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +39 039 9902301 and collects and / or receives information regarding the interested party Which:
Data used and purposes of the processing
The data used by the undersigned company are those provided by you, identifying and non-sensitive such as: Personal data: name, surname, identity document, physical address, legal address, nationality, province and municipality of residence, landline phone and / or mobile, fax, social security number, VAT number, e-mail address / s
Bank details: IBAN and bank details and credit card exception)
Telematic traffic data: Your position during the use of the website, collected through the IP Address and Country Code; the data obtained while browsing the site also by means of cookies.
The collected data will be used for service purposes and in particular for:
- The execution of the contract or the fulfillment of pre-contractual commitments;
- The pursuit of legitimate interests of the Owner;
- Fullfilment of legal obligations.
Only with the express consent, some personal data supplied by you may be used for other purposes and in particular for
- Marketing purposes (in particular sending newsletters); periodic sending of construction material and equipment for sale and purchase
Methods of treatment and conservation
The treatment will be carried out in an automated and / or manual form, in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of the GDPR 2016/679 and Annex B of the Legislative Decree 196/2003 (articles 33-36 of the Code) on the subject of security measures, by persons specifically appointed and in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR 2016/679.
Please note that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, subject to your consent, your personal data will be kept for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
Scope of communication and dissemination
For the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes, personal data may be communicated to employees and / or collaborators of the undersigned company, as well as to third party service providers who will use them as independent data controllers or, if appointed, external managers, and may also be made aware of subjects in charge of managing supply contracts as data processors.
The undersigned company can communicate your data without express consent for the purposes of service:
- To the judicial authorities, at their request;
- To all the subjects to whom it is necessary to communicate them by law or by contract, to allow the fulfillment of the purposes described above (such as credit institutions, professional offices…).
Special categories of personal data (sensitive data)
Pursuant to articles 26 and 27 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and articles 9 and 10 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, if you confer data qualifying as “particular categories of personal data” and that data that reveal
“Racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data related to health or sex life or ‘sexual orientation of the person’ these categories of data may be processed only upon your free and explicit consent.
Rights of the interested party
As an interested party in the processing of your personal data processed by Euromontaggi Gru Srl pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and articles from 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 as part of the provision of the service Euromontaggi Gru Srl for the aforementioned purposes, you have and you can exercise at any time the following rights:
- Request confirmation of the existance or otherwise of personal data;
- Obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, where possible, the retention period;
- Obtain the correction and deletion of data;
- Obtain the treatment limitation;
- Obtain data portability, ie receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
- Oppose the processing at any time and also in the case of treatment for direct marketing purposes;
- To oppose an automated decision-making process concerning individuals, including profiling.
- Withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
- To porpose a complaint to a supervisory authority (garanteprivacy.it) .
Contacts for the exercise of your rights:
- e-mail email@example.com
- Phone: +39 039 9902301 (from monday to friday, excluding mid-week holidays. From 9:00 to 19:00)
- Postal mail: Italia – Milano (MI), Viale Tunisia, 25